Drinks Service 2012
- Set up your glasses and a serving station
- Chill or otherwise prepare your drinks
- Co-ordinate the service of your drinks with the service of the food and timings of the day
- Clear and pack away your glasses
- Dispose of any empty bottles
Included within this cost:
Refrigeration or large trays and ice to chill your drinks.
Garnishes to be served with your drinks.
Trays and glass jugs.
To achieve the desired service we would recommend employing one wine waiter for every thirty of your guests.
Each waiter is charged from an hour before your guests arrive through until glases have been cleared. This allows them the time required to carry out all of their duties.